• Upon receipt of your registration, we will send you a confirmation with reporting instructions and directions to the range. The actual facility address is not internet searchable for GPS. The Chatham, IL address is our office. The range is situated outside Lincoln, IL.
• Courses are available to law enforcement, military or accredited security officers.
• ILETSB state certified courses must be presented in conjunction with a MTU district. This often requires registration with the local MTU office. In these cases, we will forward registrations to that office. You may receive correspondence and/or confirmation from them.
• All Courses start at 0800 unless otherwise stated. We will begin instruction at that time.
• Payment in full must be made to guarantee your slot in a course unless other arrangements have been made in advance. We cannot accept credit cards at the range.
• Body Armor + Eye and Ear Protection are mandatory at all classes.
• Student s should be qualified a familiar with firearms brought to classes. For most courses, the schedule will not permit time for basic familiarization or to zero sights.
• Safety is paramount. Any student showing egregious unsafe gun handling, repeated dangerous acts, deliberate disregard to range commands or creating a disruptive environment may be required to complete the course with an empty firearms or required to leave without refund or recourse.
• For safety purposes please leave all firearms in your vehicles until called for by an instructor. We typically will have all students in the classroom for a safety brief before accessing firearms. We have a designated weapon clearing area on site. Please do not unload or clear weapons in the parking lot.
• Cancellations made 30 days in advance of the course date receive a full refund.
• Cancellations made between 15-30 days in advance of course date may receive a refund minus a $35 administrative fee
• Cancellations made between 1-14 days in advance of the course may apply their tuition to a future course but receive no refund.
• Students who fail to show or call on the course start date are considered to have forfeited their tuition.
• Please bring all equipment and ammunition with you at the start of class. We do not sell ammunition on site. For travelling students we can make advanced arrangements to have ammunition delivered.
• Please bring extra ammunition and spare magazines to classes. With certain courses of fire and/or reactive targets, the exact number of rounds fired will vary between individual shooters.
• Range training uniform means clothing appropriate to the training environment. Generally, shorts, sandals, business casual, etc would be counterproductive. Dress for the weather as we will be outdoors for the majority of the session.
• We serve coffee and water on hand along with light snacks. Classes have a designated meal break that allows travel into town. Some students prefer to bring their own snacks or drinks.
Below is our mailing address, our Range Facility is located in Lincoln, IL.
Primary Phone: 217-622-0987
5747 Mansion Road
Have a question? Fill out the form below to contact us now!
Sign-up here to receive emails from Adamax!
Welcome to Adamax Tactical Academy. Since 1999 Adamax has provided practical, safe and affordable training with proven results. We are a professional, full time training company. That is our single job function. It is incorporated and insured. Our facility was designed from the ground up to support tactical training. It features a flat range, training facades, a heated/air conditioned classroom, and a 5000 square foot, live-fire shoot house. The methods presented are based on pragmatic, real world experience. We network with global training providers to bring in the most relevant and current information available. Adamax’s instructors are selected on their operational credentials and their ability to teach effectively.
435 Chatham Road, Chatham, IL